Add to shopping list
- 3 boneless breast of chicken
- 1 medium onion, chopped chunky
- 1 green pepper, chopped chunky
- 1 large carrot, peeled sliced thinly
- 2 large potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 Tbs. curry powder
- 2-3 tsp. Blind Betty Original Recipe
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley
- 4 large flower tortillas
- 1 jar mango chutney or fruit salsa
- In a large skillet sauté garlic and onion for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chicken and sauté till cooked but tender, add green pepper and carrots. Sauté 1-2 min.
- Add chicken broth, potatoes and as much water as needed to cover everything. Simmer till potatoes are very tender and begin to reduce broth.
- Add all spices and flavorings to taste. Cover and turn off.
- This can now stand till just before serving time. It will thicken a little as it cools.
- Heat the (roti) mixture to a boil stirring with a wooden spoon. You want a nice thick curry stew. Reduce broth more if too runny.
- Warm tortillas, place on plate, put a generous portion of (roti) mixture in center of tortilla. Fold into flat tube with ends folded under.
- Serve with chutney on top. Salad and rice are good accompaniments